Dixieland Crackerjacks Marching Band
Within a few weeks after the initial successes with the Concert Band, promotors made inquiries requesting for a band that was a little bit more flexible, not necessarily restricted to one stage.
The answer was the Marching Band, no piano, no drums and unplugged. This was an instant hit. Within weeks, the calander got quite busy, when bookings came rolling in.
The Dixieland Crackerjacks Marching band is perfectly suited for a variety of ocassions, including Jazz Festivals, Vintage '20's parties, Lindy Hop Dance events, private and business parties.
Since 2007, the band became quite popular internationally, through video's on YouTube. The first were made during their tenure at Fun Parc Slagharen, where the band was dressed in quite colourfull, stripy vintage outfits. These outfits made a career in itself, however the band is also available in a bit more formal appearance.
- Portugal tour 2008
- 4 years regular band at Fun Parc in Slagharen
- 2 years regular band at Fun parc the Efteling
- Tour to Poland in 2009
- Jakjazz, Jakarta, Indonesia 2012
- Guinness Jazz Festival,Cork, Ireland 2011 & '12
- Several TV appearances, including commercials
- Breda Jazz Festival, every year since 2004.
- Recorded on more than 10 different CD's